Currently, we take orders from Malaysia and for deliveries to Malaysia only. International orders will be available soon. Keep checking!
All orders with ready stock items will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days once your payment has been verified. After your order has been processed, you will receive an email letting you know that your order has shipped along with a tracking number so that you may check online the whereabouts and status of your shipment. Please allow about 24 hours after the item has been sent for tracking details to be available. Shipments to P.O. boxes are not permitted.
Estimated Shipping Charges & Delivery Times
- Delivery within Malaysia via Pos Laju: from RM6.00 depending on parcel total weight; For delivery in major cities, it usually takes one day (NEXT day) to deliver a parcel within Peninsular Malaysia areas. Meanwhile, it takes about 2 - 3 days to deliver a parcel to East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak).
- Delivery to ASEAN countries: from USD 6.00 depending on parcel total weight; Delivery 4 - 10 business days.
- Delivery to Asia-Pacific countries: from USD 9.00 depending on parcel total weight; Delivery 5 - 11 business days.
- Delivery to all other countries: from USD 9.00 depending on parcel total weight; Delivery 6 - 18 business days.
- The above estimates are applicable for single order, single address and single customer.
- The estimated delivery time listed applies to major cities only. It might take longer if an address is outside of major cities and categorised as out of delivery area (ODA).
- Delivery time might take longer over non-working days or festive seasons.
- Packets, envelopes with enclosures, documents and other merchandise are subjected to customs inspection and clearance. Items subjected to customs inspection and/or clearance may incur an additional 48 -72 hours.
- Items may be subjected to additional import duties, control and domestic rules of the destination country.
We take pride in our products and we meticulously check each one by one before delivery. All purchases made through Hijau are final and there are no returns/refunds.
However, should you find the item to be defective or faulty, do give us a heads up by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include ‘RETURNS’ in the subject line along with your contact details, Order Number and reason for the return in the body of the email. Additionally, please attach a photo of the defect.
Hijau will verify this proof of defect by issuing you a Return Authorisation number. It is only with this number will your item be considered for a replacement, not amounting to a confirmed replacement yet.
You then need to physically return the item to us at Hijau, Unit K03-13-05, Tower 3, UOA Business Park, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
. (Telephone +603 55693550).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, i.e unaltered, unworn, unwashed and with tags intact. It must be accompanied by the original documentation with your Order Number. You must state the given Return Authorisation number on this document. It must also be in the original Hijau branded packaging.
Once your return is received, we will fully examine it and notify you via email whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement, we will replace the product. Please allow us 10 working days for processing from the date of us receiving your returned item.
We will also notify you of the new delivery of your replaced item. In event that your item cannot be replaced, we shall give you store credit which can be used towards your next purchase from Hijau.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We suggest sending items for return via a tracked service. Original shipping costs, duties and taxes are non-refundable.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If you inform us when more than 7 calendar days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a replacement.
An item may be considered as being defective if any of the following faults are found:
- Item torn
- Big stain on item
All reasons listed below are NOT considered defects:
- Slight design variation from product photos as prints may vary in terms of symmetry/alignment/slight color patches for each piece.
- Slight size variation of within ±3cm on measurements.
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks and etc.
- Self-inflicted damage or cut to the product.
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference